1 sofa bed
Kurumi House is a beautifully renovated 64m² home, done in a classic Japanese style. The property features numerous delightful artworks and warm colored walls. Upstairs boasts two bedrooms. one with two comfy single beds and the other with a Western size double bed. The rooms are separated with sliding doors, making both rooms fully private. There is another Western size double bed located on the first floor.
Downstairs is a living/dining/kitchen room with wooden flooring and a separate entertainment area. The entertainment room is fitted with a 55-inch TV with complimentary Netflix giving access to English movies and TV series, plus a spare sofa bed for added flexibility. The modern bath/shower room is newly renovated and has separated toilet facilities.
Kurumi House is located near the famous Shinseikai neighborhood in Osaka in a quiet setting just to the west of Tennoji Zoo. The home is easily accessible by 2 railways less than 10 minutes walk. Osaka has been touted by famous food journalist Anthony Bourdaine as his favourite food destination worldwide. Come and experience a truly local, genuine experience with the friendly folk of Osaka!
- Comprehensive access and check-in details provided post-reservation
- All properties come with complimentary fixed wifi, portable wifi and Netflix
- A comprehensive manual will be provided to cover the use of all utilities, and also recommended sightseeing itineraries, convenient transportation and our favourite dining and drinking options
- The latter can be reserved via our complimentary reservations service to ease any language concerns
- No smoking (due to wooden construction)
- Check-in after 4pm
- Due to the residential nature of the neighborhood, considerate usage is requested such as keeping noise to a reasonable level in the evenings and when traveling to and from the property
- Other rules such as those to limit damage to the house are listed in the house manual
Access / Local Transportation
Kurumi House, 1 Chome-10-14 Tsurumibashi, Nishinari Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Wonderful Japanese-modern house with full equipment. Kurumi house and facilities is beyond expected, Very new charming clean house that have a Japanese vibe with modern touch. The location is great very near to Hanazonocho Station and easy access to town. The price is reasonable too and the house has a lot of useful equipment for living such as coffee maker, plate ,hot bathtub and cooking stove. It even have big TV that have Netflix to watch that impress me very much. the heater is great for the cold weather. The check-in process is very simple and easy. The supermarket is insanely near to the house almost 3 step in front of the house so it good for make breakfast by yourself and the price is very cheap. It make you feel like stay in a sweet home and the house have very nice smell. It have a wood aroma that make you feel more calm and relax. I am very recommended to stay here again for a good experience in this modern Japanese lovely house.