1 sofa bed
Nene House is a newly renovated Kyoto house located in a peaceful setting to the west of the Kyoto Imperial Palace. The renovation was performed by the celebrated architectural and design firm, Prime Property.
The property has two bedrooms on the second floor, one with a double bed, the other with two singles. Downstairs is a comfortable living area with a spare sofa bed, a brand new modern kitchen and dining area with wooden and tatami flooring. The bath/shower room has been newly renovated and is separate to the toilet facilities.
Nene House is 15 mins walk from Nijo Castle, the Imperial Palace and the historically important and picturesque Kitano Tenmangu Shrine. The Kyoto International Manga Museum is within 20 minutes on foot.
The house is a non-smoking property. We request the smokers do so down the street from the property.
Kyoto is a truly wonderful city full of culture and history. So much so, that it might be hard to know where to start. We highly recommend allocating at least 4-5 days to explore and enjoy the town, and even then you will be left wanting more!
- Comprehensive access and check-in details provided post-reservation
- All properties come with complimentary fixed wifi, portable wifi and Netflix
- A comprehensive manual will be provided to cover the use of all utilities, and also recommended sightseeing itineraries, convenient transportation and our favourite dining and drinking options
- The latter can be reserved via our complimentary reservations service to ease any language concerns
- No smoking (due to wooden construction)
- May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years old (contact us for exceptions)
- Check-in anytime after 4pm
- Due to the residential nature of the neighborhood, considerate usage is requested such as keeping noise to a reasonable level in the evenings and when traveling to and from the property
- Other rules such as those to limit damage to the house are listed in the house manual
Access / Local Transportation
94-3 Hyakumanben-cho Kamigyo-ku Kyoto-shi 602-8276
- 5.6km to Kyoto JR Station (2000 yen by taxi)
- Nearest bus stop (Senbon Demizu): 3 mins walk
- A short taxi ride to hundreds of fantastic dining and drinking options
- Nearest supermarket is 4 mins walk
- Recommended method of enjoying the town is by foot or bicycle (nearest bicycle rental shop details available)
Really great place to stay in Kyoto. Very spacious and perfectly equipped. Great contact with the owner - instantly replied to my e-mails and was open for our requests.
Juliusz, (PL) - May 2017
Very comfortable and a lot of space for four people. Big TV and Netflix available plus a Nespresso coffee machine (including coffee). Haven't expected all of that. Ok, it is not right around the corner of the main train station but there is a bus and all the rest make it more than worth the money. Supermarket is more or less next door. Enjoyed staying there and it was one of the best hotels/houses we had during our trip.
Lars, (DE) - May 2017
Lovely place to stay in Kyoto. The location is good, the house is very clean and very well equipped. It has everything that is needed. The beds are very comfortable. A lot of space which is rare in other accommodations or hotel rooms in Japan. We loved every single detail in this house and would return anytime.
Anna , (MY) - March 2017