Tsuki House is a newly renovated traditional style Kyoto house, located in a peaceful residential neighborhood just 10 mins by car west of Kyoto Station. The property is within walking distance to the Kyoto Aquarium and Nishi Honganji Temple.
The house has two separate bedrooms on the second floor with wooden flooring, one with two double beds and the other with two single beds. All beds have incredibly comfortable mattresses to ensure a relaxed stay.
Downstairs is a dining/living area featuring a modern kitchen with wooden flooring, an entertainment area (with a large TV plus cable TV) and a separate tatami room with two extra futons. The bath/shower room is newly renovated and there are two toilets separated from the shower room.
The house is a non-smoking property. We request the smokers do so down the street from the property.
Kyoto is a truly wonderful city full of culture and history. So much so, that it might be hard to know where to start. We highly recommend allocating at least 4-5 days to explore and enjoy the town, and even then you will be left wanting more!
- Comprehensive access and check-in details provided post-reservation
- All properties come with complimentary fixed wifi, portable wifi and Netflix
- A comprehensive manual will be provided to cover the use of all utilities, and also recommended sightseeing itineraries, convenient transportation and our favourite dining and drinking options
- The latter can be reserved via our complimentary reservations service to ease any language concerns
- No smoking (due to wooden construction)
- May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
- Check-in anytime between 4pm and 10pm
- Due to the residential nature of the neighborhood, considerate usage is requested such as keeping noise to a reasonable level in the evenings and when traveling to and from the property
- Other rules such as those to limit damage to the house are listed in the house manual
Access / Local Transportation
103 Sujaku Hozo-cho, Shimogyo-Ku, Kyoto-Shi 600-8846
- 2.3 km to Kyoto JR Station (10 mins by taxi, 900 yen)
- 900m to Tambaguchi Station (1 stop from JR Kyoto Station)
- Nearest bus stop (Nanajo Senbon) is 3 mins walk
- 10 mins by taxi to hundreds of fantastic dining and drinking options
- Nearest convenience store is 6 mins walk
- Recommended method of enjoying the town is by foot or bicycle (nearest bicycle rental shop details available)
Super lovely accommodation not far from Kyoto Station. Great spot to base yourself. Lots of space with all amenities needed. Traditional house that has been Newly renovated. Super comfy beds. 2 stops on train to Kyoto Station. Lovely and clean. Friendly neighbourhood.
It seems like family and awesome! If I got the chance to Kyoto, I will choose here.Everything here is perfect!
Po Jen, (TW)