Our Properties Listing
- - Fixed Wifi Internet
- - Portable Internet
- - Netflix
- - Domestic TV
- - Linens & Towel
- - Hangers
- - Iron & Ironing board
- - Hairdryer
- - Shampoo & Soap
- - Heating
- - AC
- - Washer
- - Kitchen
- - Fire Extinguisher
- - Safety Kit
- - Smoke Detector
- - Torches
Zen Fuyacho House is a newly renovated Kyoto house, situation is a very central location just minutes from the prominent Kawaramachi Street. A short walk will take you to the very centre of Kyoto city and hundreds of high quality dining and entertainment options.
The renovation is the work of Kyoto Prime Property, a celebrated local architectural and design firm.
The house has two bedrooms on the second floor, one with a double bed and the second one with two semi-double beds. Each floor contains its own washroom.
The first floor is fitted with a modern kitchen, a dining space and an entertainment area containing a spare sofabed. One of the key features of the property is a beautiful traditional hinoki wood bath, to alleviate any aches and pains from daytime sightseeing.
In addition, both the living space and the bathroom on the first floor overlook traditional Japanese rock gardens.
The house is a non-smoking property. We request the smokers to do so down the street from the property.
Kyoto is a truly wonderful city full of culture and history. So much so, that it might be hard to know where to start. We highly recommend allocating at least 4-5 days to explore and enjoy the town, and even then you will be left wanting more!
- Floorage: 76 sqm
- Accommodates: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 double, 2 semi-doubles
- Extra bedding: sofa bed
- Bathrooms: 1
- Restrooms: 2
- Check-In: From 4PM
- Check-Out: 10AM
- Property Type: Private House
- Automated self check-in
- Comprehensive access and check-in details provided post-reservation
- All properties come with complimentary fixed wifi, portable wifi and Netflix
- A comprehensive manual will be provided to cover the use of all utilities, and also recommended sightseeing itineraries, convenient transportation and our favourite dining and drinking options
- The latter can be reserved via our complimentary reservations service to ease any language concerns
- No smoking (due to wooden construction)
- Check-in after 4pm
- Due to the residential nature of the neighborhood, considerate usage is requested such as keeping noise to a reasonable level in the evenings and when traveling to and from the property
- Other rules such as those to limit damage to the house are listed in the house manual
Access / Local Transportation
516-3 Kamiurokogatacho, Shimogyu-Ku, Kyoto-Shi, Kyoto-Fu 600-8058
- 1.9 km to Kyoto JR Station (800 yen by taxi)
- 700m to Gojo Subway Station (2 mins from JR Kyoto Station)
- 600m to Keihan Gojo Station
- Nearest bus stop: 3 mins walk
- 5-10 mins walk to hundreds of fantastic dining and drinking options
- Nearest convenience store is 4 mins walk
- Recommended method of enjoying the town is by foot or bicycle (nearest bicycle rental shop details available)
Wonderful, freshly renovated historic Japanese home. Beautifully appointed. Owners have thought of every possible guest requirement. Information provided and check in procedure superb. Location is ideal with many wonderful restaurants nearby as well as supermarket and main shopping area a short walk. Will definitely return and highly recommend.
Jennifer - July 2017